Saturday, April 2, 2011

Victory is mine!

I would just like to let you guys know that I (meaning Red and I) were successful in fooling our friends last night over a delicious dinner.

We have recently been talking about getting out of the country and just going...where ever we are led.

And, with some freedom in the the world of work, we were able to make a believable case for us leaving for London at the end of the month.

Not only were they beyond stoked for us, they were sad when they found out it was a joke! So, this year marks my first successful April Fools' day in...well, forever.

This victory has made the weekend sweet.

 As has the fact that it is supposed to be 65 today and 80 tomorrow! My mind is turning trying to think of ways for me to live outside the next 48 hours. (Does anyone have a tent?)

Totally wish I was camping here to tonight!


We're headed to Wentes in Chesterfield, MO tonight to help with a Diabetes fundraiser. (By help, I mean eat and let our 10% go to the foundation...that's helping right?)

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment