Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting lost is part of the deal buddy...

After volunteering this morning, I decided to wander around the city and see what I might find.

By wander, I mean get lost.

I was down on Gravois in South City and decided to turn right....and go for at least 10 miles.

It's amazing how you can discover certain ethnic areas just by venturing down a street you don't know (Bosnian grocery anyone?).

Though I didn't find the "next it thing" it was pretty cool taking in all of the different shops available...

...a vintage toy shop  (going back there)...oriental rug shops...gyro shops...consignment stores galore...

You name it, I probably passed it.

Ok, probably not. But there was a lot of diverse options.

Getting lost is part of the process of tapping into your world. I figure the more I get lost, the more I will find.

What good news! It totally makes up for those slight moments of panic and bewilderment at whether or not your GPS will decide to work.

Totally unrelated in every-way...besides the theme of "lost"...is this Katy Perry video. It'll resonate with you in an unexpected way...especially if you have ever felt lost.



Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment