Saturday, April 16, 2011

Estate Sale Part 2: Did you say Fedora?

No, I don't mean Larry Fedora.

I mean this Fedora:


Despite what that funny look on my face might be saying to you, I am ecstatic to be rockin this hat.

This is my second estate sale find at $2.50. Yeah, be impressed.

I found it in the corner of the Master bedroom's closet...slammed it on my head...asked a lady if I could pull it off...and walked out triumphantly holding it in my hand wondering if I could wear it the rest of the day...I resisted.

It is vintage and made by Dobbs...a famous hat-maker out of New York.

The fedoras Dobbs makes today run around $150+...so you can imagine my elation in finding this hat.

Every person should have at least 1 good hat...it can add sass, class, and, well, swag...

...perhaps you should be looking to invest...everyone needs swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment