Monday, April 4, 2011

Reward thy self...

As a reward for using up the last of my magnetic notepad...and for braving Super-Walmart to stock up on the weeks groceries...

I stopped at Move it On & More Consignment in St. Charles, MO.


I have been more than ecstatic to discover the plethora of consignment/resale shops in the St. Louis area. 

Not only does it provide inexpensive ways to brighten your home/closet, it also, as Doug at Move it On & More pointed out, is a great way to cut down on waste and to re-use. 

Here is a shot of some of the house-wares they offer:


Like most re-sale shops, Move it On & More, offers a variety of goods; a majority of which are home-goods. I particularly loved their collection of area rugs. (Sorry no picture!)

Here is a set of china that I absolutely adored:


Visiting Move it On & More has proven that consignment stores always hold more treasure than you imagine.

I think I might be embarking on a journey to and through all area consignment stores.

I will need your prayers a) to resist all the fabulous bargains I will come across and b) to write honest and thoughtful reviews of them.

Move it On & More is up and coming. Born only 2 months ago, it's goods are still being built up. One pleasant surprise was their locally/handmade soaps available. A very nice touch to set them apart from the crowd.

Don't be afraid to go on a treasure hunt. If you have a particular item in mind, consignment shops are a great place to start.

Cheers to good finds!


Contact Information:
Move it On & More
2031 S Old Highway 94 St. Charles, MO 63303
636.724.3600

No comments:

Post a Comment