Sunday, April 17, 2011

A New Week

Today my parents are flying in to visit Red and I for a few days.

I'm excited. It's their first time to visit since we've been married and we have a lot in store for them.

Since they've been to St. Louis before and done most of the major tourist attractions, we are free to do the fun, more hole-in-the wall type things.

I've tried to resist planning every moment ( for a few reasons...1- being that I would get anxious if we didn't do everything on the list and 2- being that I'm hoping we can relax part of the time).

BUT I have planned a FEW things for us to do this week...so be looking for some fun updates as we revisit some of Red's and my favorite places, and as we check out some new spots on our radar.

Here are a few places we will be hopping around:
Uncle Bill's
Cherokee Antique Row
The Hill
Nacho Mama's
Kirkwood
Downtown St. Charles
Forrest Park
Straubs (My dad is all about grocery stores)
And of course some estate sales... (St. Louis has this weird/cool thing of garage sales/estate sales on Wednesdays....who knew?)

Be looking forward to some interesting updates.. I'm sure there will be some fun anecdotes, delicious food, and great finds along the way!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment