Sunday, March 27, 2011

Anthro at Home!

I nearly bit my tongue off when I opened an e-mail from Anthropologie highlighting their new line of products for decorators...and people who like to pretend that they are decorators *clearing throat* me.

As you know, I have been hunting for things to decorate our little abode, and though these items highlighted here are for a home far in the future, they are still eye candy.

And who doesn't appreciate eye candy?

Here is some wallpaper that made my heart flutter:







You can learn more about these wallpapers and even get swatches if you'd like here.

I'm also loving the gallery presented by Anthro as well....such a cool way to highlight up and coming artists and designers. 

I always wonder how everyone discovers new creative things/people/experiences...and I guess it happens organically...

But it seems that such cool stores...aka Anthropologie, are finding ways for consumers to be exposed to more whether or not they are buying their products.

Who can say no to inspiration?


No comments:

Post a Comment