Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update on Life

1. Our "pet" bird (Aida) had her baby(ies)...we're not sure if there is only 1 or if there is 2...

Perfect timing for Mother's Day, eh?

2. Today is yet another gorgeous day...and I'm celebrating by going on my 3rd picnic of the week.

Is that over the top?  I didn't think so either.

3. Red has some boys in town, so I get some time to read all the books I have had waiting for me. Meaning, I finished one...and it was awesome:

The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty

It is officially added to the book list.

4. I have a huge itch to buy a house...in Kirkwood, MO. I got lost there (meaning, I meaningfully wandered) for an hour yesterday and decided we need to move there.

Let's put it this way: It has its own farmers market; it's quaint; it's historic; it has a Frank Lloyd Wright designed home.

What more is there to say? It is suburban paradise.

5. I don't really have a number five, but the list feels more complete.

Go experience your sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I FELL IN LOVE WITH KIRKWOOD, TOO!!! It felt like Mayberry with an adorable little frozen custard stand! What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know right?! One day we can both live there and be exceedingly happy.

    ReplyDelete