Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall is Here-- I hope.

The weather here in the Lou has been all over the place...


Source: google.com via Serena on Pinterest

Literally 100 degrees 2 days ago. But today it was in the mid- 70's!

Ok--and though that doesn't seem that exciting---it is when you are outside basically all morning and it is barely even 70 as you wallow around during Labor day.

How sweet!

To celebrate this wondrous weather--and to take advantage of life happening around me--- I went on a 8 mile hike with some gals...and took it all in.

I would love to say that we saw a tree like the above picture.

We didn't.


But, there were a few trees with some turning leaves--

This lovely cool weather hypnotized my heart--and has thus led me to the decision that it is officially time to wear boots and sweaters; go to football games; wear lots of plaid; and find taste-buds that enjoy eating squash.

Let us each go our own way and wish Fall nearer--yay.

2 comments:

  1. 8 mile hike?? Dang! Isn't fall in St. Louis lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 8 miles...good for you! And I'm with you on the squash! Love.

    ReplyDelete