Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back Porch Garden

Last Friday, Red and I had a gardening adventure. It consisted of me working hard and Red keeping me company.


He was sickly. Can you tell?

But he was a trooper and stuck it out with me while I made this mess:


oh and this one--

Artsy--turned into being scared of dirt. Haha

...a sweet price to pay in order to have a garden of herbs right out your back door.

Here is the finished product:

Sweet Basil, Cilantro, Thai Basil

Flat Leaf Parsley, Mint, lovely paint tools

Since this gardening adventure--I have filled another planter with pretty flowers---I think I might just be quite the curious gardener...and Red, a great helper.

Have you planted anything recently?

1 comment:

  1. The plants look great; so do you; tough but great. Sounds like you still know how to have fun. That's an understatement.

    I've still got a good picture of you.
    Love you.
    Dave F.

    ReplyDelete