Sunday, February 10, 2013

Food Glory


With the onset of a new week, it is time to attack menu planning.

Red and I like to eat. By like, I mean we adore it.

Red is the resident food critic amongst our friends and is always researching or concocting some new dish.

It's been quite nice actually. Having started a new internship at Ronald McDonald House, I haven't had the same amount of time to put into cooking...but good ole' Red has gladly stepped in.

This week, I decided I would return to my old duties as wife and plan the menu for our upcoming week...(and, hopefully execute it).


The challenge is that we have really struggled to return to a healthy lifestyle since Christmas. My parent's spoiled us with fabulous Southern cooking the entire time we were at home---and it has proven to be impossible to bounce back. (pecan pie anyone?? or, cornbread??)

So with that in mind--I am determined to eat at least semi-healthy this week.

Healthy is relative, right?

Our Dinner Plans:


Yum.

What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment