Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nom Nom Thursday: St. Louis These Past few weeks--crazy!

It's been quite a while since I have written, so today, in lieu of "Nom Nom Thursday", I am going to share about Red's and my crazy past 2 weeks...

As the universe knows, the World Series was the past 2 weeks and the Cardinals won!!! Red and I were so excited to get to go to a couple of games---this was a huge blessing due to the fact that going to the World Series is extremely expensive. We were so happy to be blessed by friends! Here are some pictures:





We got to sit behind home-plate one of the nights-- It was awesome! Definitely a special way to experience the World Series.

At the end of our second game experience--we had an interesting finale.... A girl comes up to me as I am about to climb into Red's truck and says "Your friend is in the back of your truck, just wanted to let you know." I replied, "You get your friend out of the back of our truck, why is he back there?" She quickly says, "He's not my friend." I find this odd considering she was taking a picture of him in our truck...

Red and I walk back there and this is what we find:



I'm thinking he may have partied too hardy for the night---the Cards didn't even win that game!

Red and some other dude started to drag him out of the truck because he wouldn't respond to gentle shaking---he jumped up and announced that he would be back...he had to go pee. We said, no worries, we won't be here.

The week pressed on--we had Bible studies--dinner dates---and...... costume parties to prepare for!!!

Which brings me to the next exciting chapter of today--Red's and my kickin' Halloween costumes.

We had some trouble coming up with costumes that we both would be comfortable in--and that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg---and this is what we settled on:

Serious, I'll ge you gods

Yes his beard is real.
Who are we, you ask? Poseidon and Amphitrite his wife....or according to an adorable little sorceress at the party--Ariel in human form and her father Triton.

In the midst of all of these social engagements we also had our kitchen remodeled--and this weekend is Red's birthday--It has been a crazy end of the month--but well worth it.

I have some sweet finds to share with you guys--so stay tuned--

I hope this post gave you something to chew on--bahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....the guy in the back of your truck!!! hahaha That was hilarious. And your guys' costumes were perfect. So fun! Thanks again for having us over last night; it was good to hang out!!

    ReplyDelete