Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello New Life

Well, so you may or may not have heard the news...but Red and I have officially picked up shop and moved to Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

No. I'm not joking...and yes the Lou is officially in our rearview mirror.

To be honest---it has been a rough go! Life has been so sweet in StL. We built our marriage there and have been blessed in a beyond measurable way with friends, community, church, culture, delicious food, local beers, and outstanding coffee.

Anything that follows the Lou follows greatness.

With that being said, it would be against my personal view of life if I told you that Chapel Hill had nothing to offer.

Red and I have already found an off the chain Mexican restaurant (yes, off the chain) and I have been exploring several of the farm to table local gems. There is plenty of shopping and antiquing surrounding us and the people are all VERY nice (we are in the South again!)

Red's long hours provides plenty of free time for me to get lost in the streets of the Triangle (did I mention Durham and Raleigh are down the road?)---though I think I'm supposed to be looking for a job.

With huge changes come-----huge changes?

Difficult and true.

I will keep you posted as we begin to unfold what North Carolina has to offer and as Red and I find our way in our new home.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment