Monday, May 13, 2013

Country Retreat

Our new retreat has its pros and cons:

Pro:

Our pond.
Our beautiful front window.
The dozens of bird types right out our door.
Getting to plant a garden.


Con:

Mice.


Whoa.

I am a city girl---something I have not been forced to claim until now.

Now, we have mice and I have to accept the fact that I am unable to set traps (or more importantly to clean up  aforementioned set traps).

Red has been a brave, brave man. We have officially caught 2 and I have a feeling that there are a few more to go.

EEP.

Pray for my survival.


2 comments:

  1. PICTURES!!!!!! but not of the mice. Just the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha---I'll do it!! We're doing a deep clean these next couple of weeks because my parents are coming to town. I'll post as we clean! :o)

      Maybe a picture of the mice traps. :o)

      Delete