Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall does something for Me

Fall does something for me.

It lights me up.

It warms my heart.

I get to wear boots.

I get to wear jewel tones.

I get to take nature walks.

Today, I firmly decided that Fall is my favorite season. As you can see from the list above, there are important reasons for this.

I must say that with all the transitions around life right now, it couldn't have made it's entrance at a better time.

Now, in the midst of job hunting, I get to look out my windows and see fiery leaves, be snuggled up in blankets, and sip my delicious Earl Grey tea.

Pretend this is the view from my window, Thanks weather.com

Red and I haven't turned the heat on yet. Cheers to that.


4 comments:

  1. Fall is the best time of the year! The weather is crisp and delicious and smells invigorating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me think of Halloween too---your favorite holiday!! Wish I could be at your costume party this year!

      Delete
  2. It is by far my favorite too! Wish I was drinking tea with you, looking at those beautiful trees!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl--you know we would enjoy that! Instead you get to be drinking that delicious Moroccan tea. Yum.

      Delete